Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

Awesome.

I loved this.

Amazing animation, the facial expressions are priceless. It was just weird enough to be absolutely hilarious. All the characters are ridiculous and memorable.

Can't wait for more work from you guys!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Brilliant.

This is like "how is babby formed," but on crack. I was laughing the entire way through this. Excellent voice acting, great animation that just makes it oh-so-dramatic and hilarious, and of course you had some amazing real life source material to work with. Too bad it was deleted - but it inspired many to review in the same vein on that flash.

HILARIOUS

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Hilarious.

Easily the best thing I've seen on NG in a long time. Watched pokemon religiously after school when I was a kid just like most people. This was HILARIOUS.

Captain R: Game Ranger 3 Captain R: Game Ranger 3

Entertaining.

Not a bad flick, pretty entertaining throughout and it's cool to see all the sprites from so many games and fan art being used. Also, cheers for using one of my tracks in there.

My biggest concern here is your ability to take criticism. Lashing out against people who didn't like your flash is pathetic. Not everyone is going to like what you produce, and not everyone who dislikes it is going to have flash animations that are doing just as well in terms of ratings. The critical reviews are some of the most important you'll ever read. If you think every person who dislikes this animation is an idiot, that's a good sign it's time to tone down your ego.

Captain Violence Captain Violence

Awesome.

I didn't get a chance to see this when it was posted, and I thank you for using one of my pieces.

The cartoon itself is classic, GREAT voice work and great use of the music. Funny stuff, hope to see more from you!

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

Nice.

Funny stuff, and so true. Oh the memories.

How I love you, NES, and your brilliant games and 8-bit soundtracks.

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

LOLLL

This is so fucking ridiculous it's awesome.
The use of voice clips is ingenious, especially the ending.

Even if this was indeed made for fappage it works pretty well as comic material. I LOL'd.

Max & Watch Max & Watch

Ssssweet!

That was awesomely entertaining.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Great

Funny but not as strong as the previous Awesome efforts, I find.

The game (GOW2) is already so ridiculous that doing it in the trademark Awesome style is pretty accurate! :D

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Hilarious!

A remake that successfully re-captures the humour of the original and makes it EVEN BETTER. Usually remade old toons, something goes missing in the 2nd try, but not here. Great work Egoraptor, f-ing hilarious as usual!!