Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Awesome, but... Megaman!

This game is fun and nearly perfect. I am having a blast playing it. The only issue I've had with it so far is that Mega Man's control feels a bit off, mainly in his initial acceleration and jumping. Mega Man must be my favourite NES franchise so naturally I'm nitpicking ;)

Otherwise this is a fantastic concept and a ton of fun! In my opinion you should capitalize on the popularity this has had by making your own ad revenue from it, rather than allowing all these leeching idiots to make a profit (indirectly) from your work.

Looking forward to more works from you! If you plan to make any original 8-bit games I'd be more than happy to do the 8-bit soundtracks for them. You have the style, control and physics down pat for making your own NES-style game. Check out my profile to listen to 8-bit tunes I've composed, we could definitely work together.

Keep up the great work,
Nick

Xalaxer Xalaxer

Awesome!

Lots of fun and instantly playable. Good stuff!

Thanks for using my chiptune - this is exactly the kind of game it should be used in. I'd never put it to any actual game and I'm glad to see it feels like a good oldschool Shmup when it all comes together.

Cheers!

Card Game! Card Game!

AYE GOOD SIR

A better game hath naught been made.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Excellent!

I am a huge Doom fan and modder, this is faithful to the original shareware. Well done.
While I'd rather play it on a new sourceport of some kind, the fact that I can now play it anywhere, anytime, is amazing. Kudos to that!